Roadway Runners Club of America
ORRC is a participant company of the Roadway Runners Club of America (RRCA) since 1974.
The Roadway Runners Club of America is the earliest as well as the biggest nationwide association of running organizations committed to expanding the sporting activity of running considering that 1958.
The RRCA champions the advancement of community-based running clubs as well as events that serve runners of any ages and abilities in quest of wellness and competitors.
A running club in every area in the U.S.
- All runners and their security
- Diversity in the sport and a satisfying environment for all
- Anti-doping compliance
- Positive connections with members, volunteers, contributors, and also enrollers
- Best methods in business administration and also monitoring
RRCA Club Running Publication
Club Running magazine is a complimentary magazine for the family members of the RRCA. Our house members are members of their local operating club and for that reason participants of the RRCA. Please read it listed below:
“The Carpet Capital Running Club exists to encourage excellence through the development of runners of all ages and ability levels, and promote fitness and health throughout Dalton, Georgia, and surrounding communities.”
“The Carpet Capital Running Club will be recognized as a community organization for all levels of recreational and competitive runners of all ages, genders, and cultures.”
Runners – Commitment to the Community
The goals of the CCRC are to:
- improve the skills, knowledge, and ability of novice and veteran runners in our community
- offer opportunities and resources to the individual, family, and community to increase interest in physical activity through the sport of running
- advocate for solutions to community issues pertinent to achieving daily physical activity with emphasis on the sport of running
- collaborate with other health promotion-related clubs and organizations as needed to improve the overall health of our community
Members of the RRCA – Founded in 1958, The Road Runners Club of America is the oldest and largest national association of running clubs, running events, and runners dedicated to promoting running as a competitive sport and as healthy exercise. The mission of the RRCA is to promote the sport of running through the development and growth of running clubs and running events throughout the country. The RRCA supports the common interests of runners of all abilities during all stages of life by providing education and leadership opportunities along with programs and services that benefit all runners.
Community and Donations
ORRC is proud to sponsor community organizations as well as youth groups that advertise physical fitness, running as well as a healthy way of lives. As a part of our objective, ORRC contributes a part of its net revenue to groups and also companies that complement ORRC’s goals as well as objectives. Funds are readily available on a very first preceded serve basis until funds run out, and also need to be obtained annually.
If you have a group or organization that might gain from funding, or simply with non-monetary products such as medals, bows, or various other give-aways, submit your application as well as ORRC would enjoy to review it. We ask that all teams that get funding to assist advertise healthy and balanced lifestyles and also assist volunteer at one of our ORRC events. If you’re interested in offering, please allow us to know.